Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10 In Palm Desert (CA), United States

Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10



Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10

Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10


Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10


Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10 - Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Berkey, Comfort Suites promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests, express check-in/check-out, luggage storage, Wi-Fi in public areas are just some of the facilities on offer. Some of the well-appointed guestrooms feature television LCD/plasma screen, air conditioning, heating, wake-up service, desk. The hotel's peaceful atmosphere extends to its recreational facilities which include hot tub, fitness center, golf course (within 3 km), outdoor pool. Convenience and comfort makes Comfort Suites the perfect choice for your stay in Palm Desert (CA).

Hotel Name Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10
Addressline 39585 Washington St.
City Palm Desert (CA)
Zip Code 92211
Country United States
Longitude - Latitude -116.301656 - 33.762322
Continent North America


Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10


Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10 Video





Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10


You Might Also Like:
  • Quality Inn In Dodge City (KS), United States
  • Tulip Inn Sao Paulo Paulista (antigo Tulip Inn Paulista Convention) In Sao Paulo, Brazil
  • ibis Birmingham New Street Station In Birmingham, United Kingdom
  • The Lodge Hotel In London, United Kingdom
  • Holiday Inn Express San Antonio Sea World In San Antonio (TX), United States
  • Related : Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10 In Palm Desert (CA), United States


      Tags :